- Your Privacy Matters to Us
This section outlines our policy relating to any personal information you might wish to provide us when you visit our site.
Our business has been built on trust between our shareholders and ourselves. We have a duty to safeguard and keep confidential any information relating to our shareholders or their investment affairs. Whether it is provided to us over the phone, through electronic media or while visiting this site, we will strive at all times to ensure that the information is kept confidential and secure.
If we do ask you to provide personal information for promotional purposes, we will specify the purpose for which such personal information is collected at the time of collection. If we do send such promotional mailings to you thereafter, you will always be given an opportunity to opt out, should you wish to.
In addition, the personal information collected from you may be transferred to, stored, processed or otherwise administered by third party agents, contractors or service providers who provide administrative, telecommunications, computer and other data mining and processing services. In such event, we will notify you of this possibility at the time of collection of personal information, and you will always have an option as to whether to provide personal information to us or not.
This Policy may be updated at any time. Please ensure that you regularly read the latest version of this page.
- 1.0 Information We Collect
We will not collect any personal information that identifies a visitor to this site individually unless specified otherwise in these terms or VGMC expressly requests you to do so in which event VGMC will specify the purpose for which such information is collected and you will be given an opportunity to opt out, if you wish to do so.
Some of this information will be gathered through the use of "cookies". Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person's web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this site. Cookies can make the site more useful by storing information about your preferences on particular sites, thus enabling us to provide more useful features for you. The information collected by "cookies" is anonymous aggregated research data, and contain no name or address information or any information that will enable anyone to contact you via telephone, e-mail or any other means. It also contains no shareholders’ sensitive data, such as account username and password. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to disable cookies or inform you when they are set. However, by disabling them, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website.
In addition to our duty of confidentiality to shareholders, we shall at all times fully observe the following principles, save otherwise appropriately agreed by the shareholders:
- collection of personal data from shareholders shall be for purposes relating to the provision of investment services or related products;
- all practical steps will be taken to ensure that personal data are accurate and will not be kept longer than necessary or will be destroyed in accordance with the internal retention period;
- personal data will not be used for any purposes other than the data that were to be used at the time of collection or purposes directly related thereto;
- personal data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure;
A shareholder's personal data is classified as confidential and can only be disclosed by us where permitted or otherwise legally compelled to do so.
- 2.0 Use of Information and Materials
Products and services referred to in this website are offered only in jurisdictions where and when they may be lawfully offered by VGMC. The materials on these pages are not intended for use by persons located in or resident in jurisdictions that restrict the distribution of such materials by us. Persons accessing these pages are required to inform themselves about and observe any relevant restrictions.
These pages should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to sell investments or make deposits in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an invitation or solicitation in such jurisdiction.
The information contained in these pages, whether provided by the VGMC or other information provider, is not intended to provide professional advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Persons accessing these pages are advised to obtain appropriate professional advice when necessary.
- 3.0 Copyright, Trade Marks
VGMC and other parties own the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this site and users are prohibited from using the same without written permission of VGMC.
The materials on this site are protected by copyright and no part of such materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without VGMC’s prior written consent.
- 4.0 No Warranties
While every care has been taken in preparing the information and materials contained in this site, such information and materials are provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind either express or implied. In particular, no warranty regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with such information and materials.
- 5.0 Linked Websites
VGMC member is not responsible for the contents available on or the set-up of any other websites linked to this site. Access to and use of such other websites is at the user's own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access/use.
- 6.0 Internet Communications
Messages sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. VGMC will not be responsible for any damages incurred by users if they send a message to the VGMC, or if VGMC sends a message to them at their request, over the Internet. VGMC is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website.
Communications over the Internet may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet or otherwise.
- 7.0 Notice to Shareholders Relating to the Personal Data Policy
- From time to time, it is necessary for shareholders to supply VGMC with data in connection with the opening or continuation of accounts and the establishment or continuation of account facilities or provision of online services or compliance with any laws or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities.
- Failure to supply such data may result in VGMC being unable to activate or continue accounts or establish or continue account facilities or provide online services or comply with any laws or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities.
- The purposes for which data relating to a shareholder may be used are as follows:
- the daily operation of the services and credit facilities provided to shareholders;
- designing online services or related products for shareholders' use;
- marketing services or products of VGMC and/or selected companies;
- Data held by VGMC relating to a shareholder will be kept confidential but VGMC may provide such information to the following parties (whether within or outside Panama) for the purposes set out in paragraph (d):
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment or securities clearing or other services to VGMC in connection with the operation of its business;
- any other person under a duty of confidentiality to VGMC including a group company of VGMC which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
- a shareholder making any transfer into another shareholder’s account (by providing the name of the receiver for verification);
- any person to whom VGMC is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on VGMC or any of its branches or under and for the purposes of any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities with which VGMC or any of its branches are expected to comply;
- 8.0 Contact Information
VGMC welcomes your questions regarding the personal information we may collect and/or comments regarding this privacy statement. Our contact details are as follows.
Jared Bahmani: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, WWW.VGMC.COM AND ANY OF ITS PAGES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS SET OUT ABOVE.