Why it works
- CPS stockholders get fixed monthly shareholder dividends. These are paid in ounces of platinum, which are freely convertible into monetary value at the spot platinum price.
- CPS holders may unsubscribe their shares by giving 60 days’ notice to the company.
- CPS holders may transfer their shares to another willing buyer at a higher price than their initial subscription price as Virgin Gold’s share price will increase over time alongside the net asset value of the company.
- CPS holders will have their shares automatically converted into Common stock when Virgin Gold chooses to go public.
- CPS holders may even enjoy other incentives for referring new shareholders to the company.
- Capital from new shareholders enables the company to engage in bigger and more profitable operations.
- Higher turnover and liquidity enables the company to reach the IPO stage faster than its original plan.
- CPS holders will not interfere with the company’s operations and decision making, thus giving the current management a free hand to achieve the company’s short, medium and long term targets smoothly.